I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

26/4/11


last sunday we went 2 mavis house in order 2 farewell her...
we had a joyful night there....
actually i'm glad tat i had been invited...coz i tot she will invite some1 who i hate n wont invite me....
haizzz....bt i felt discontented tat i just took a few photos wif them coz i'm late due 2 the english lesson as well as i didn't take any photos wif mavis...T_T


she cried when we gonna leaved....i felt sad too...
my dear fren, don cry....we r frens wherever n whenever...
i will miss u....
once u holiday must come back n find us hang out 2gether oh....ok??^^
u r such a good n lovely fren....we love u always...xD
I WISH U ALL THE BEST HERE & HAPPY 4EVER....
GOOD LUCK!!!



frankly,i felt unhappy n moody tat day due 2 some of the reasons....
hard 2 describe it....
my best sista knew about it....
my tears almost drop down....
i'm glad tat she understand me well...
but she gonna leave on next month too....T_T




hhMmMM~~
FINALLY.......most of my frens already knew about it....
i no need 2 conceal anymore....
ya...I'M IN A relationship now....
2day is our 2nd month anniversary....we had been together since 2 months ago...
i tried 2 keep it as a secret but finally it had been disclosed....
well,it is fine actually.....
but i think it's quite fast 2 let them noe==
anyway...as long as we r together in happiness is good enough....
he treat me well till now....sometimes he will do some silly things becoz of me....
in fact,i felt touching n appreciate him much....
but i think i'm not such a good gf compare wif my 1st relationship....
becoz i had learnt something n try 2 change myself since i get hurt last time....
hopefully tis time i wont get hurt anymore....
n i hope tat i could trust him more....
i wish tat he wont same as my EX!!!


in fact,the deeply scar inside my heart still not disappear yet...but i will try my best 2 make it invisible 4ever....
i hope those past memories could disappear as soon as possible....
hopefully i could do tat!!
if not....my life would be colourless><



No comments:

Post a Comment