I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

FINAL EXAM

MY FINAL EXAM OF TIS SEM IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!

STARTS FROM NEXT WED(17/8) UNTIL 25/8
*sunday also need 2 exam...IShshhh!!!

after that i would enjoying about 3 weeks of holidays~hoho
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY...XD

BUSY 4 PREPARING MY EXAM NOW....

nervous huh???!

going to seat 4 my 1st final exam in college soon! and 1st holiday too...haha

hopefully i could gt good results and maintain it...

if not....MY SCHOLARSHIP GONNA WITHDRAWS FROM COLLEGE!!

As usual...i wont be available here nor facebook during my exam...

so....see ya~^^

those who want to date me or hang out with me...feel free to do so after my exam...xD..mostly i wont reject u anymore...hehe

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE TARC-IANS!!XD

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment