I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

EXAM

oPps~few weeks didn't update my blog ad~
quite busy recently
nid 2 prepare 4 my final exam~

haizZZ....having exam bout more than 2 weeks
such a long time~
juz hope 2 past by faster~finish exam asap
suffering >.<

juz had over 1 week exam~
stil hv 1 more week~T_T

2day is the hardest day~
ADD MATHS & ACCOUNT
add maths quite ok.....
BT......the account....haihh....
i cant do finish...
nt enough time 4 me~
nid 2 do so many que~!!!
anyway....i hv try my best
finally my most scared subject-ADD MATHs
had over~
nt so stressful nw~

hope i can get gud result in tis exam~
same 2 all my frens too~!!!
hopefully wont get C or worse than tat~
if nt...my mum will blame me again...
felt nervous~soBB..SOb....


to all my FrEns~
GAmBAtEH ya~!!!
**GUD luCK**

No comments:

Post a Comment