I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

MAKEUP

juz back from ts~
felt tired wif my eyes
coz 2day i hv became a makeup model
3.50 per hour
ytd my cousin suddenly ask me 2 become her model
since i duno how is tat...my mum encouraged me 2 go....
felt embarrassed 2 reject my cousin too
so i promised her request 2 try it

2day followed her went 2 8th floor in ts
there has a makeup shop
let ppl take course 2 learn makeup
i sat on the chair bout 2 hours
had different types of makeup on my eyes
bt i didn't take any pic of it....==

i hv realized tat makeup is oso a knowledge
it hv a lot of tings 2 learn~


2day morning hv juz met my aunt who juz back from Perth
she bought my favourites 2 me!!!haha
guess wat's tat???


oHHhHhh~!!!
is MY FAVOURITE'S EATING-PEARLS!!!!



tis is the rabbit-chocolates
so cute!!!^^


THX HER A LOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment