I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 26, 2010

LOST MY BOOK

haizzz.....
2day i hv lost my science references book!!!!
i'm so sad about it!!!
tis is my 1st time lost my book....some more is the references book!!!
it is nt cheap 4 me....
i like tat book much....
becoz i hv already highlighted a lot of important notes
n written down the meaning of the words....
but all is gone nw!!!
i juz use about 1 year++
it was lost 2day!!!
i duno where did i lost it....i'm nt sure...
whether is in school??bus stop??inside bus??or inside the shop??
after finished science tuition i oni noticed tat my book is lost...
i'm very panicked...
i keep on tink bout it....bt i reli don hv any impressions inside my mind...
i was totally blurred!!
i blamed on myself y did i so careless!!!
y i didn't notice tat earlier....y i didn't care my books well¬¬
it was my wrong.....
i miss tat book much!!!
i wan back tat book...
i'm wondering where is the book nw!!!
i hope tat 2mr when i open my eyes....the book will appear infront of me...
bt tat is impossible....><
luckily my science exam is juz over¬
i tink i may buy a new 1 later....
bt it cant get back the same as the book tat i lost....
haihhh~~ angry of myself....
~sry 2 tat book~
4give me tat i accidentally leave u there==







No comments:

Post a Comment