I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 13, 2011

31/5/11

Yesss!!! i have passed my driving test on tis day!!
i was extremely happy!!haha
becoz my driving-trainer always scold me n he seems like predict tat i may failed the test....
he told me many times tat don't "break-record" among of his students !!
i hate him so much!!
i was totally inconfident during tat day....
but at last i have passed the test successfully!!
THX MY GOD!!xD
actually i also couldn't believe tat i will passed the test....

after i have finished my test....
the examiner told me tat i had did wrong during the test...i almost wanna cry once i heard tat...
finally when i truly look on the result, i just realized tat he was just teasing me !!
omg!!almost heart-attacked huh!!

MY TRAINER WAS DROPPED-SPECTACLES!!!haha


By the way, i was not dare 2 drive when i saw many cars on the road==
but i would try my best 2 attempt n adapt it...
hopefully i could do tat as soon as possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment