I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 13, 2011

STRESS..........

haiizz....college life is really out of my imagination!!
i felt quite stress nowadays....
my subjects mostly is about calculation~
i still hv 2 face my most hatred subject-Quantitative studies(is mostly related 2 add maths) and the most blurred subject-Microeconomics!@@

i hv 2 rush 4 doing all the tutorial questions,assignments, presentations, tests n more....
1 by 1 non-stop coming 2 us...
i was extremely busy n felt exhausted 4 completing all those stuffs....
even my co-curricular(contemporary dance) also hv 2 do assignment too!><

i'm gonna mad n crazy soon!
now is just the beginning...but i had already suffered with this kind of life!
i think it is not much difference compare 2 my secondary-school life....it might be more tougher, busier n stress....
in fact,it is not fun or enjoyable as wat i thought be4 in my mind!T_T
Am i thinking negatively or exerting too much stress on myself??!!

HELP ME !!!><


*i may not free 2 update my blog temporary...

No comments:

Post a Comment