I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SINGAPORE TRIP 7-9/7/12

Suddenly my aunt asked me whether want 2 go Singapore or not...

i kept on considering since i hv class those days...

when my siblings heard it...they also would like to travel together...

Finally...i hv decided to go there with my family to hv a visit!


When i reached Singapore~the 1st impression was there are such  a brand new city

all the buildings were well-maintained and painted

we stayed at FRASER PLACE~our room are quite enormous and comfortable~


we had a GREAT dinner at 1st night!

we have been to Sentosa Island and Universal Studio on the 2nd & 3rd day respectively

I had spent almost whole day in both places

there was really wonderful & marvellous

when i stepped into the USS~it's totally like a different world from outside!

the theme park inside was very high-tech~especially all those 4D technology

it's AWESOME!!!


i came back KL with my brother 1st at midnight as i wanna attend next day's classes

unfortunately, i was not feeling well when i was in college....

i vomited immediately once i reached home

i had vomited many times even i have taken medicine~

What a suffered days!!!



anyway....it's A DELIGHTED TRIP for us!!!^^

I LOVE SINGAPORE!!!

*wish to visit there again in some days*


LUDE& SKYRIDE

UNDERWATERWORLD


DOLPHIN SHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment