I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

BORING HOLIDAY

gOsHH~~!!!i'm extremely boring nw~~
beH taHAn nA~~

be4 my sista ask me go 2 LanGkawi de~
bt i hv rejected her~sry....
altot i hope 2 go~bt i hv decided 2 study at home....
n i didn't wan 2 trouble her parents too~

ytd nite~she call me go 2 genting~
ohh~~~i reli very hope 2 go there~
i was very excited when she ask me~
bt.....i hv rejected her again~
reli very sry~
coz it was too hurry~
i no chance 2 ask my mum~
n 1 more reason~
btw~if gt chance i hope 2 go there soon~

aikZZ.....1 more sista said wan cum 2 my hse swim de~
bt....i tink she put aeroplane again~

i hv ad done my homework n hsework~
be4 i hv planned 2 study de~
i hv studied sej for 2days....
bt the more i study...the more i felt tired n sleepy~
last time i wont be like tat de~~
i was persist in my study....especially in my exam~
bt nw.....wat happen wif me??
haizzz.....mayb i was nt interested wif my study ad~
hw???i cant be like tat.....i cant!!!!
final exam is coming soon....
i was lazy at all~~
hu can wake me up???

nw i juz hope 2 go out or outing~
felt bored to stay at home~
bt i hv promised 2 myself i wont out anymore in tis holiday de~
i must concentrate 2 my study nor exam~
bt nw i reli no mood 2 study at all~
stil hv a few days holiday.....hw 2 spend wif it??
i cant waste my time like tat~
howwW???!!!!!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment