I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FINALLY COMES 2 AN END!!!!!


wOOhHOO!!!!HOoraYY!!
finally SPM IS FINISHED!!!
CHHeerssSS!!!!clap~clap!!!
now is the time 4 me to enjoy,rest,relax,play n play!!!!
wahhahaa!!!
i'm waiting 4 tis for a long long time!!!
finally...is the end!!!!

"IS THE END OF MY SPM"
"IS THE END OF MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE"


thx 2 all who encouraged me~
especially my family members~
they seems like more nervous than me...
they always asked me how was my exam going on...
n said " u sure can de la..."==
anyway...everything ad passed since tis afternoon..1pm..^^
I'M FREEDOM NOW!!!!
finally i could release my breath~

now i just wished tat i reli can get a perfect result...
don let them disappointed...PLS!!!
coz they reli put a lot of confidence wif me...
btw...i ad tried my best!!!
GOD BLESS ME!!!

umm...so far i hv ad marked all my paper 1...
i was quite satisfied wif it...except SEJ...==
paper 2...ntg 2 say...


for now...
i 'm waiting for prom night,genting,christmas n new year!!!
i hope we can hold a mini trip 2 somewhere else...
but...i think it is failed 2 do so...
coz don hv any planner....
me????felt troublesome n tired when plan something...
coz i have ad experienced those trouble==
n i think wont hv much ppl go too...rite??><


2day is the last day of school in SMK CP
is the last day we wear school uniform..
gonna miss all my schoolmates n teachers...
GOODBYE 2 SMK CP!!!!
i will keep all the memories wif u guys...
muacckkkZZXxx!!!
wish u all the best ya~
hope 2 see u guys soon!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment