I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 27, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

oww...i passed the christmas eve uniquely tis year...
it could considered as my 1st time...
don misunderstand ya...nt 失身夜..haha
guess wat???
i went 2 my fren's church during tis christmas eve...

i tot i can't go originally...coz i knew tat my mum dislike me go 2 church...
tat day i hv been invited 2 few events too...
confused whether want 2 attend which 1...
or just accompany my mum at home...
finally i decided 2 go 2 church as my mum allow me 2 go there...

the events quite enjoyable...
i was very excited when i gt a bear bear...haha...
they r very friendly....
there was a lot of interesting performances too...
i was shocked n surprised when my fren sang very well wif guitar on the stage...
he was very talented...
i can't imagine tat...haha
glad 2 noe tat huh...

i just can said tat church is a very peaceful place...
those christians was quite active n friendly...
there hv a lot of activities...


thx 2 lok wui who invited me 2 attend it...


yea...my bear...thx 2 tat HUI HUI...a funny boy^^

both of us also hv 1...



the next day during christmas...i hang out wif frens...
we watched TRON....
owwwhh!!!it was a best movie!!!
i like it very much!!!
it was very cool n amazing...i like the races...
so cool huh....
i cried at the end when his father sacrifices himself 2 save his son....
so touching n great....!!!



after tat we went 2 dolphin at night...
we played cards at there...
had fun wif them...quite excited..haha
frens...must hv next time ya~XD









No comments:

Post a Comment