I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!!
GOODBYE TO 2010!!

A NEW YEAR~A NEW LIFE!!!!
wish u all the best tis year!!!


i had celebrated new year at Genting wif my dearest frens tis year~
we had fun at there!!
however~felt very disappointed tat we can't watch any fireworks there...coz of the bad weather(heavily mist)
tis was the 1st time i went 2 genting 2 celebrate new year...
the reason is i hope can watch the wonderful fireworks display...enjoying an unique new year~
at last...we were extremely disappointed!!!
wasted my time n money!!!made me so moody~
i think next time should be celebrate at KL better...><
btw...gt 2 unknown reporter interviewed me...
i was quite surprised n excited...
i told her tat i was very disappointed n upset...maybe wont visit there next year...
they captured few photos wif me...
wondering where they will publish it??
coz i duno which publisher are them...4got 2 ask==
just slept few hours in the room...coz i met my babe there...
soooo.....tired n sleepy
ohya...honestly, the hotel's buffet breakfast nt nice at all n nt much varities~

next>>>ARCHERY!!!!
i found it so long...just knew tat it had shifted 2 another place...
all my sisters were very tired n give up 2 find the place...
at last...i found it!!!!so happy!!!hehe
the worker told me tat TIMES SQUARE might hv archery later~
he asked me 2 promise him tat i will work at there as a coach==
had an enjoyable moment there!!!
bt it caused my left hand pain until now..i think is muscle pulled...
the archery quite heavy n nt easy 2 play...
most of the boys played very well...

ohyaa...i love the car races at outdoor theme park...
tat was the 1st time i played n i gt no.1...haha
so cool n amazing!!!

altot we had no chance 2 watch the fireworks display...
however...we had a lot of funs at GENTING!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment