I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/1/11


today early in the morning i went 2 wangsa maju there 2 farewell my lovely sista as she is going 2 NS...
there was very crowded...
i saw 2 of my primary school frens as they were sitting inside the bus...
luckily they still could recognized me^^

SISTA...GONNA MISS U SO MUCH!!!
we r waiting u come back....muacKKZZzxx!!!
to all my frens who is going 2 NS...wish u all the best n must take care !!
becareful ya~enjoy urself!!



TO 1 OF MY BEST FRENS....
i was very shocked when i heard u said tat in the phone...
i'm very worried about u...
i hope u could be strong n determined no matter anything happen...
i wished tat the man would recover back as soon as possible n would possessed a healthy body...
GOD BLESS HIM!!!!
PLSSSS....don let my fren sad....
i reli don hope tat thing will happen on u...
every time when i was unhappy or confront wif those difficulties...u sure would helped n comfort me....we understand each other very well...
now i'm very sad tat i can't help u anything...
i just could bless u n him....

MY FREN....ADD OIL!!!DON THINK NEGATIVE....BE STRONG!!
HOPE HE COULD PASSED TIS DIFFICULTY !!!
WISH U & THE MAN ARE FINE NOW & ALWAYS....


found out tat my frens who always chat wif me has disappeared 1 by 1...
start 2 feel lonely now....T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment