I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 10, 2011

TIRED

i was quite tired in tis few days...
last Friday n Saturday, i went 2 kampung pandan DRAGON BOAT restaurant 2 work as a waitress...
it was damn tired....
the 1st day i worked there i was quite afraid n nervous since tis was my 1st job..
the dishes were very heavy...
i was very scared tat i might drop off or broke those dishes...
fortunately i never did tat...
the 1st day was a bit easy 4 me...coz gt a kakak helped me since the captain asked her 2 lead me as i was a new waitress there...both of us in charge of 3 table of customers...
in the second day....i was relatively busy n tired...
coz tat day jus me alone in charge of 2 table of customers....
i went in and out 2 the kitchen many times compared 2 the 1st day...
i worked until my face looks very red....they tot me had drank wine..haha
those chef keep on asked my name but i didnt answer them...
gt a customer more funny...he asked wat's my FB??omg!!
i jus smiled 2 them n didnt reply any....
gt 2 customers praised me very hardworking n good girl...
i was glad 2 listen tat...hehe

actually i wasn't need more money...i just don wan waste my time 4 just staying at home do nothing...so i prefer 2 find a part-time job 4 temporary oni...just hope 2 gain some experiences...
coz tis month i'm going 2 shift soon...quite busy...after tis i might look 4 a full-time job next month after chinese new year...

although i was relatively busy n tired...but indeed i was very excited n enjoyed it...
fortunately i didn't do any mistake....completed my work finally...


ytd just went 2 attend undang course wif my frens which at SUNGAI BULOH...
in fact it was quite bored at there...woke up in the early morning n back in the evening...
i dislike the lecturer!!! coz he had touched me many times...
i was wondering whether he was purposely or just a habit...
he was an old chinese man..fulled of white hair...
i was very frighten of him!!!
hope i wont meet him next time...PLS!!!

gonna shift home in tis saturday....busy 4 packing my stuff now...
don misunderstand....i'm nt shift 2 a banglo or a big house...
i just shift 2 below which at 6th floor since there hv 3 rooms...
same side as my hse now....

after shifted home oni take my Undang test...might be next week...wish i could pass it^^
i'm waiting 4 the promoter job too...hope i gt the chance 2 work it as i wanna try a new job!!


glad 2 know tat my fren n the man was fine now....THX GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment