I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 28, 2010

HAPPY WESAK DAY




HAPPY WESAK DAY 2 everyone!!!

2day morning i went 2 brickfield buddhist temple
1st time went there
so crowded~
Najib n her wife oso went there
but i didn't meet them...
coz we back earlier
nt interested oso...xD


duno y....2day my stomach very pain since early in the morning
i wondered wat's the reason huh
extremely pain on tis whole day!!
i'm a weak person who always sick n pain!!!
sobb~~~sobbB~~


juz went back from pasar malam...
wahahaha
so shock 2day~
1st time saw his dad...xDD
so surprised nehx~~
suddenly HE CAME OUT INFRONT OF US
on the spot i not get prepared yet
ohHnOo~~my 1st impression may gone...
quite scared juz nw
his heartbeat became very fast..^^
but his dad said me beautiful oh...
reli???!!!
kekeke....cant slp tonight lur~

my family went there too~
1st time both of our family went there at the same day
it was oso the 1st time we together infront of our family
so brave huh...haha

today was a memorable day for me....
i felt excited....xD

No comments:

Post a Comment