I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SCOUT's CAMP

I hv just participated
JAMBORI PENGAKAP 1 BELIA 1 MALAYSIA
at Wetland, Putrajaya on 14-16 MAY

the place was so wide~
tis camp is participated by every state of scout in Malaysia
hv a lot of ppl there

umm~honestly it was nt very interesting~
wasted time n so bored...

on the second day....
we walked such a long distance...
from Wetland walked 2 the city....><
under the sun....
so hot n almost gonna fainted...
at 1st they told us will take bus go there
so i didn't apply the sunblock lotion on my skin....
made my face burned nw!!!
my hand n face became very darker n black!!
like a malay!!!
haizzzz.....very sad wif my look nw~~
felt regret after went there~~
wondering can i recover back my previous face.....
i juz want back my face as last time~
extremely ugly now!!!!
as black as charcoal
plssss.....GOD BLESS ME!!!
i wan 2 become more fairer n fairer~~

luckily we still could slp a few hours
but hv 2 joined activities at midnight....
with our tired n sleepy face...
juz our Pudu zone so active....
the others all slept ad....

pooi yee & me

"my favourite purple"
saw these racing car there....
they r practicing "PIU YI"
wOOhhoO~so cool!!!

our 4-in-1 camp^^




No comments:

Post a Comment