I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

12/6

ytd i hv took part my aunt's company family day~
i felt excited n glad~!!

firstly..they have organized some interesting activities 4 us
such as...
1) clay modeling
2) face painting
3) tarot card reading
4) caricature
5) cookies decoration
6) massage

it was fun n enjoyable!!
but the time was quite shortly for us~
i nt yet play enough...xD

after the activities finished....
we enjoyed our lunch at "THE APARTMENT"
bt the food tat i ordered....taste badly...><
regret tat i hv ordered a wrong meal....

after tat, we went 2 watch "THE KARATE KID"
we had free popcorn n pepsi for each person
woww!! it was a nice movie!!!
guys....must go 2 watch ohh~^^
it was very touching...i cried while watching the movie
the movie let me realized tat we must be persevere & nt 2 be give up easily oh~~


after movie around 5pm then we back home lur~
hope every year i hv chance 2 join them...^^




my rat clay..cute??..

my hand painting which drawn by a professional

my sister-BRAZIL
she love it!!

cookies decoration-made by my mum n me^^

"me n my sister"
look alike ma??haha
drawn by a guy~
my face so ugly hor~><




>>>A GREAT FAMILY DAY<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment