I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 25, 2010

FREE

YEAHHh~finally i hv learned 2 play badminton ad~
childish~haha
i noe it was quite late for a girl who was ad 17 years old~><
"late better than non"
bt i felt very happy
thx 2 my dear teacher~xD
i love my teacher so much~!!
finally he has realized his promise to play wif me
i juz start to practice recently~
juz played 2 times oni~
the 1st time was very poor~
nw better abit lur~
proud of myself...wahaha
before tis i felt i was very stupid and inferior
bt once i tried~i oni noe tat i can!! xD
he also praised me that i hv improved so much^^
hope i could oways play wif him luu~
i noe i was quite poor nw~bt i will try my best
PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT!!
i will become successful 1day~
wait patiently oh~keke


nowadays quite free huh~
BM,BI & SC teachers gone~
everytime relieve teachers came in~
no any teacher teaches us~
those r important subjects too~
ya~is gud~very free...ntg 2 do
bt....think of another way...
spm is coming soon....
trial exam is around the corner too~
hw can the skul treat us like tat??
then go 2 skul 4 wat??!!
cant absent oso....juz waste my time!!
isshhHHh~
no choices....><






No comments:

Post a Comment