I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HEADACHE

issshhhH~headache again!!!
duno y nowadays oways headache suddenly~
izzit i tink too much of tings???!!!
pain~pain~~
made my mood quite down nw~

during tis mid-term holiday...
it's nt a holiday 4 me~
have 2 tuition everyday...except weekends
haizzz.....tired lur~
sry 2 someone tat i may neglected==
i juz hope 2 do my best in my SPM
hope u will understand


last sunday i watched "Next Stop, Happiness" wif my mum
i keep on cried non-stop~
juz watched the 1st 6 episodes
i hv ad cried many times
it's reli a nice movie!!!
so touching n sad~~
my tears dropped non-stop~
sobb...sobbb.....


oHnO~duno hw 2 complete my add maths folio
hu knows hw 2 do???
blur + lazy
felt lazy 2 work during holiday~horr??@@

No comments:

Post a Comment