I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

17 / 10


2day was little cute zi qi's birthday...
we had gave her a surprised....
but actually she knew a bit about our plan...==
anyway...wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
hope u enjoyed n had a wonderful bday wif us!!!^^
HAPPY ALWAYS ya~



after finished celebrated...
we went 2 pandan lake club played bowling
haizzz.....i think i was the worst player among them....T_T


at nite...i went 2 dinner wif my family....
when the dinner almost end...
i just realized tat they wanna celebrate my bday earlier....
then a marble cheese cake coming infront of me....
haha...i was reli surprised!!!
thx very much!!!!
altot they wouldn't visit my blog here..
but i also hope 2 appreciate all of them!!!
i love u all.......
i was reli happy n excited....
coz i cant believe tat they will do tat...
haha!!!
tis's the marble cheese cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment