I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

23 days!!!!

owhhh!!!today is the end of oct...
SPM just left more 23 days to go!!
honestly....i'm quite scared n afraid now...


umm.... i'm quite satisfied wif my trial result...
i gt 9A's & 1C
but some of the subjects i was depends on the tips==
isn't my spm result is tat gud???i hope so...
haizz....i get C for my add maths....
i was quite disappointed when i knew tat...
in fact...i targeted B for my add maths...
i just realized tat my teacher had count less marks 4 me...
but it's too late...
coz the result ad come out.....==


the most worried result 4 my spm is BC & ADD maths....
i hope i could get rid of it!!
especially ADD MATHS!!!
it spoiled my result!!
nowadays i was keep on doing add maths questions
i'm still very weak of tat....
i hope can get gud result in my spm...PLSS!!!


i knew many of my frens were worried about me...
i'm fine now...
i will tried my best 2 be stronger n happier...
thx 4 the caring n solicitude....
i will control my tears...
to the guest here...altot i duno hu r u guys...
but i reli appreiate it...
TQ VERY MUCH 2 all my frens!!!


felt sad tat my 2 best frens said tat i'm also wrong...
coz they don't understand me....
haizz....nvm....i didn't blame them....
just a bit upset...


actually hu can tell me wat is frens mean??
frens is to exploit??lie??betray??
i was very scared now....
scared 2 be frens wif others....
in fact...hv how many true frens in my life??
i reli duno......


ohya....,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!


to all my frens...
SPM JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!
pls study hard ya~
don play play ad...xD
good luck & gambateh!!!!
+U+U!!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment