I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

17th's bday celebration



BASKIN ROBBIN'S ICE CREAM CAKE

MY DEAREST FRENS !!!

MANGO CAKE AT NITE


GIANT CAKE TAT I HAD !!!


20.10.2010
it was my 17th's bday....
it was a very unique n special day for me....
oni once in my life...


today i went 2 play bowling....
juz 8 ppl came...==
after tat we went 2 BBQ plaza
all my frens came finally....
my 2 dearest babes gave me a surprise
they came wif a giant cake..xD
but actually i had guess it tat time^^
anyway...thx yarr~

after finished our lunch....
we rushed 2 cinema watched THE CHILD'S EYE....
as the movie ad started....
1st time watched movie together wif 16 frens...hehe
the movie nt bad...but less horror...
it was more on sadness
after movie then we went 2 baskin robbin's
we took a lot of funny photos there...haha


at nite i went 2 SAKAE SUSHI wif my family
i was fulled tat time...
so jus ate less...
anyway...sushi is always my favourites!!!haha


i had a happiest n enjoyable bday ....
i was reli touching n excited!!!
i went out at 11am until 11pm oni back home....
altot i was very tired but happy!!
i had the most bday cake on tis year...xD


thx for all the wishes!!!
tq for the bday presents!!!
tq very much for the celebration!!

THX a lot.....
to all my dearest family members n frens who celebrated bday wif me
i love u all~~
thx for giving me a warm bday...


btw....i was quite disappointed
at last my wish cant come true....==
i was hurt again....
i look happy on my appearance....
but felt very sad inside my heart.....
FINALLY i cried again......


more photos on my facebook....
just click on the link below if u wan 2 see^^


here's the video...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment