I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

GATHERED


Last Friday, i went to Viva watched DARK FLIGHT with my sistas....
it such a long long time we hv not watched movie together ad...

tat movie was quite scary and frightened 4 me....
in my opinion, i think tat the movie should be above 18 but it's not~
the ghosts was like real 1 huh....

anyway,i like to watch horror movies!!!haha
shocked!!



Ytd night, we had an delighted bday celebration at Shamelin Papparich with total of 17 ppl^^
to celebrate 3 dearest's bday....
we hv met a few of frens whom we long time didn't meet
we took many photos there...
I just uploaded all the photos on FB today~
i knew all of them was waiting 4 my photos to be uploaded...haha


kindly proceed to the following link 2 check it out for more photos ya^^
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3209557431811.2143442.1052471237&type=1&l=30d68d5255



THE ONLY 1 PHOTO ALL OF US TOOK TOGETHER


FRENSS...LOVE ALL OF U YA~~=D
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment