I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I'M BACK!!

Hohoho~
enjoying my 1 month sem break now....
now have ad passed 1 week holiday,still hv 3 more weeks to go...
seems like pass quite quickly oh

i hv planned 2 watch some series and read some books...but until now i still haven't start yet...haha
holiday also busy==

just completed my 1st year of diploma lur~
i think next sem onwards might be more tougher 
frankly,i'm really stressed of becoming a full scholar.... 
and i'm still not very sure whether i'm suitable 4 this accounting course anot
just TRY MY BEST!!!



Besides, i also just done my English exam ytd
next i'm going 2 advance level 
hope i would get distinction in tat exam,not just only passed^^


actually now i just can totally enjoy my holiday,coz be4 still need 2 prepare 4 the english exam
now everything over lurr~~
i can truly RELAX ad!!!haha

No comments:

Post a Comment