I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

HOLIDAY OVER

iSsshHh~~~~
HOLIDAY OVER!!!
gonna reopen skul 2mr....
so fast....
my holiday juz past like tat....
realized tat i hv wasted much time~
didn't do much special n useful tings~
bt....
at least i hv learned 2 make some foods~^^
tat's the 1 made me happy~

anyway.....
2mr onwards nid 2 back 2 skul~
return 2 my skul life~
4get holidays~
hHHuuuUU~~~~~

form 5 tis year~
SPM!!!!!
gOoshHH!!!!
felt scare n nervous ~!!!

however....
tat's the truth.......
nid 2 face it well~
can't play play....xD

btw....
I will TRY MY BEST !!!
fight 4 SPM!!!
hope i can do it~

finally can meet all my sista n frens 2mr~!!!
miss them soOOoo much!!!
haha....


nid 2 slp early 2night~
CAN'T SLEEP LATE AS HOLIDAY ANYMORE
scare i can't wake up 2mr~^^
hope i wont be late luu~

No comments:

Post a Comment