I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 4, 2010

REOPEN SKUL

finally REOPEN SKUL luu~
could meet all my lovely frens nuhx~

can't slp well ytd nite...
haizzz....

2day reached skul very early~
bout 6.20...
1st time so early arrived skul...xD

when my sisters came....
we chat alot...^^
seem like long time didn't chat ad....

aiKzZzz....hate my hairstyle !!!
so ugly!!!!
when i face 2 the mirror....
goSsHHhh!!!
hope it will be longer shortly ba~

felt glad tat i had gt a nice n ideal seat 4 myself~
at least better than past few years^^
luckily teacher didn't change our seat~
i tink i will be more concentrate of seating tat place~

hMmm~~
2day had a gud news n bad news 4 me~

the gud news are......
SPM may falls on 22th of november
tat's gud 4 me becoz it was nt around my bday!!!
haha!!!

the bad news are.....
teacher told us we hv exam on 18th of january!!!
omG!!! so fast ya~
i'm still in my holiday mood nehx~
nt gt prepare yet~
hw come so fast exam~!!!


2day juz took my result of the final exam last year~
i gt no 1 !!
bt the most happiest is i didn't get any C!!!
i gt 9A 3B!!!
felt excited n happy!!!
yEahHH!!
no nid 2 blame or scold by my mum again~
non- bla~bla~bla....xD
hope she will felt glad wif my result.....
bt i tink she wont~>.<


haiZzz.....
after finished skul....my leg felt pain suddenly~
especially my toes....
duno y...suddenly pain like tat...
until nw...oso the same....==
hope it will recover asap luu~


hopefully.......
will hv a happy n memorable skul life
on tis final year of secondary skul~~!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment