I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

STRESS

recently sOoooo busy~

haizzz....
everyday hwk~hwk~hwk~
hv 2 do a lot of hwk!!!!

goSsHHh~!!!!
i'm reli unsatisfied wif my maths teacher!!!
from the 1st lesson she taught until nw....
reli duno wat she teach at all~
she juz simply write sumting on the board~
juz do herself....she understand oni~
n....her voice~~~OMG!!!!
headache during maths period~
coz i have skipped my tuition last time~
so i'm still abit blur nw~
hope later we will change our maths teacher ba~
i cant rely on her~~


having exam next week~
nt get prepare yet~
still dreaming around~@@
honestly~i'm reli nt prepare 2 exam and study yet~
coz juz reopen skul.....
nid 2 exam again~!!!!
some more nid 2 study back all form 4 tings~
juz left about 1 week to let us study oni~
how can???!!!
they tot we r robot???!!!!huh....


monday BM teacher suddenly wan 2 meet me after class....
i'm wondering tat time~
she told me the skul wan treat me as "ANAK ANGKAT"~
they wan me 2 get A in BM on spm~
when i heard tat...
i felt shock~
i told teacher tat i can't...
but she said cannot say can't~
omg!!!...y is me~~
i can said tat my BM reli nt very gud~
tat is my dislike subject~
n i'm reli nt confidence to get A for it~
y teacher will targeted me???!!!


haizz.....
became more stressful nw~
hope i can do it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment