I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

AUSTRALIA

hmM~~
i'm going 2 Australia soon~^^
wif my mummy~for travel~
for 1 week~
during hari raya holiday~
19-27 sept~

coz my aunt bought me the air ticket~
TQ SO MUCH 2 her~!!!!
next saturday night....i will take flight 2 there~
will reach there at sunday morning~

wait 4 a long time~
finally the day is coming nearer~
very excited n happy~!!!
long time dinn't take aeroplane n outstation ad~
since i was 7 years old~xD
duno y....i felt abit nervous nw....==

Australia was SPRING season nw~
it was cold~i love it~!!!
bt i scared mayb i cant adapt with the season there~
seriously.....i'm easy 2 sick~==
bt hope i wont so~

goSh!!~the currency there is times 2.97~!!
bout 3 times~ so expensive~!!!!
bt my frens wan me 2 buy sumting 4 them~
aikZz...i hope so....i try my best ba~
gonna poH chaN luu~T_T

during tat week~
NO call...NO sms....
cant chat n meet with others~
felt abit sad...
coz the charges are expensive~

haiZz...my frens n family here~
gonna miss u all~
especially...........
soBB..sObb....
bt i will try 2 on9 or update my blog there~
(if can)


Many ppl are worrying bout the H1N1...
actually.....i'm also the 1~
HaizZ...many of my frens oways say bout it~
bt my mum said there r nt very serious~
hope it will be safe lo~
i juz hope 2 travel n hv a nice trip there~


MY sista-sann and my grandfather~
SORRY tat i cant celebrate birthday wif u all~
coz tat time i nt yet cum back~
hope u all don mind ya~
btw....wish u 2 earlier nw~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya~
(altot it was too earlier)
may ur dreams cum true~
LOVE u all na~^^


umM~i might be cum back on sunday night(27/9)
miSS u aLL ya~
muACkzZxXX~!!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment