I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

>.<

hey~i juz came back from Australia on sunday afternoon~
ytd reopen skul~
finally can met all my frens~
bt i'm still feel tired n sleepy nw~==
coz about whole week cant sleep very well~

hmM~honestly......the trip 2 me hv abit boring~
coz we 4 days juz looked at the wildflowers~
n it was a long journey~
we took a long time 2 reach each place~
juz sat inside the car for many hours~
i'm nt very intrested wif wildflowers too~

during the trip~
we juz go 4 sight-seeing.....
n i took the cruise too~

coz there mostly is like the countryside~
the city was small too~
nt many places 2 visit~
there were very peaceful,quiet and clean~
nt many ppl n car~
i like the fresh air n cold weather there~

anyway....thx 2 my aunt n uncle 4 everyting during the trip!!!
thx 4 my 2nd aunt who spent me the air ticket too~
loVE u ALL ya~^^

haiz....i tot can buy a special souvenir 4 him de~
bt we seldom shop there~
no chance 2 buy~sad....
i juz bought 2 all my sista oni~
sry 4 him n other frens~

bt.....my fren said she don like the ting~
she wan key chain better~
be4 tat...she said don buy key chain de~
i'm very sad....coz i purposely bought the ting 4 them~
bt.....finally....they don like it~T_T
btw......+U 4 ur singing competition 2mr~
i will support u de~!!!

will upload the photos here later when i'm free~
wait ya~^^


2day....he didn't back wif me~
felt abit sad n dissapointed~
coz i tot he will accompany me de~
i hv many tings wan 2 chat wif him~
since we 1 week never meet le~
altot i reli hope he can back wif me~
bt i said "no need"~
i knew tat he wan back wif his mum de~
....hate myself~!!!!
oways said opposite words 2 him~

after skul....his fren told me tat he was sick~
i ask him be4....he said don hv~
haizz....i'm very worry bout him~
he was sick since sat~
bt he never tell me~
he told me he has recovered ad~
bt i felt tat he still nt feeling well~

aiKzz...he juz promised me tat he will tell me when he sick~
bt nw.....he seem like conceal wif me~
i knew tat he don wan let me worry~
bt....i juz hope 2 care him more~
y he don tell me~!!!
next time when i sick....i wont tell him too~
see hw he feel~>.<

2day i felt very angry~
coz when i went 2 toilet~
i saw the bitch~!!!!
she n her fren waiting behind me~
they oways laugh....duno said wat~
bt i don care it~
after i came out from toilet~
my fren told me tat they wan push the door~
when i heard tat~i'm reli mad!!!!!

hate the BITCH!!!!!
be4 tat...i juz help my fren 2 hate her~
until tis year....i reli very hate her~!!!
nw i oni noe tat she reli is a bitch~!!!
no 1 worse than her~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment