I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

PERTH

woOhOo~!!!

gUyS~
i'm in Perth nw~
staying at my aunt hse~

2day arrived the airport about 5.30am~
GosH~!!!!during the flight~
reli cant sleep~
felt extremely uncomfortable~!!!
the CHEAP AIR ASIA~!!!
cant slp at the whole nite~

when i reached here~
it was 9' C~
oways raining~
strong wind blew non-stop~
extremely cold~!!!
hope i wont sick so~
altot i cant adapt with it~
bt....i reli love it~haha

bout 6.30am....
i reached my aunt hse~
the hse was big~
n i like their garden~
hv many fruits~^^

i felt very tired n sleepy~
i try 2 slp....bt i cant~

bout 2pm.....we had a delicious lunch n dessert~
yuMMY~!!
after tat~we walked around at there~
i bought sum souvenirs 4 my frens too~
if nt~gonna kill by them~haha
hope they like it so~
bt i nt buy finish yet~
btw..... the tings here reli expensive~~!!!

ohYA~
the time here was same wif Malaysia~
aiKzz...each sms i sent 2 Malaysia costs RM2.00~!!!
so expensive~!!!
hAizz...cant sms wif him le~T_T

uMM~
2mr i'm going 4 outing for 4days 3nights~
until thursday oni come back my aunt hse~
we will go 2 a place where hv alot of wildflowers there~
since nw was SPRING seaSon~

hMmm~
2mr nid 2 wake up early in the morning~
gonna sleep nw~
THxx 4 my handsome & cute cousin bro borrow his comp 2 me~^^


bYE~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment