I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

10/4/10

haizZzz....
wanna go 2 digi centre juz nw
bt the centre closed ad....
my fren told me it open until 9pm...
i went there bout 8++
if nt.....i go there earlier noh~
2mr may closed....
monday until friday i hv skul~
then hw??
nid 2 wait more 1 week??!!!

i tink is the sim card problem...
coz my fren told me tat he had the same problem wif me last time....
after he had changed the sim card...no problem ad....
sry tat i hv blamed on my sony ericsson phone...xD
coz i tot is the phone problem at 1st....
after my fren told me...i oni noe tat...><


ohya~~2day i hv made tis drink~

"apple + pear + chocolate bubble juice"
ya....is my favourite pearls~!!!
yumMMyy!!!!^^



lastly....
went 2 jusco n ate Nando's wif my mum at nite~
coz i wanna try tis....

bt nt very nice><
tis costs rm15.50
juz 2 person ate...
our dinner costs rm40++
my mum said very expensive....
nt value 4 it...
coz she said she bought the chicken wif cheaper price at market...==
ya....i noe...
sry mum...wasted ur money...



gosHHhh~!!!
juz finished 3 weeks exam...
nid 2 rush all my homeworks nw....
so much!!!!
y??no time 4 me!!!!


hv 2 go 4 graving 2mr morning~
hope the weather would be windy..
don too hot ya...sunburn...^^
bye guys~
GOod NiTezzz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment