I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 9, 2010

USELESS

iSsssHhhHH~!!!!!

wat's wrong wif my phone....
suddenly gt problem....
duno wat network problem???
wondering either is digi problem or my hp problem???
bt my bro is a digi user too....
juz as normal....no problem...
but y my 1 like tat??
izzit the phone problem???

haizzz....cant receive or make calls nw...even sms
i hv already off the phone many times....
taked out the battery n sim card...
bt oso the same....

my bro said sony ericsson phone oways gt many problems....
izzit???
i wan back my ex-nokia phone....
i tink it would better than tis...
my ex-phone didn't hv many problems as tis new phone
felt abit regret 2 change tis phone nw.....

hope it will changed 2 normal as soon as possible....lol


sry 4 those who cant call or sms me....

No comments:

Post a Comment