I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

KARAOKE

2day's look..^^



WeEEEe~~~
2day went 2 greenbox sing K
such as a long time didn't go out wif my dearest sisters~
sry ya~i noe i hv neglected u guys~
since i'm nt single..XD
hope u all don mind luu~
furthermore tis year i can't oways hang out such as last time
coz my mum oways said tis year i'm having SPM~
asked me 2 study more...don oways out><

1st time sang wif Lee Kum Kee...
sry tat i hv late~
the room quite small 4 us...
nt enough mic too~
juz hv 3 mic for 7 of us~==
bt i felt happy too~^^


GosssHHHH!!!i hv watched the PAPARAZZI mv there~
so disgusting n weird!!!
seems like a movie><


huhuuu~
2day my mum bought a new watch 4 me
NOSE brand~pink colour
i like it~!!
nt cheap as my watches which i bought last time
thx mum~


isshhHhh~~ytd i accidentally swallowed the fish bone
felt pain nw
wondering is the bone or wound inside my throat??
i hv already swallowed much of rice
bt i felt like the bone is still there
felt pain when i'm drinking or eating
I HATE FISH BONES!!!
NO NEXT TIME PLSSS.....
bt i like 2 eat fish...==
hw gud if the fishes don't hv any bones inside...
impossible lo...
wat m i talking about huh??
crazy...wahhaha....





No comments:

Post a Comment