I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

17/4

finally i hv watched "clash of the titans" 2day
it's reli an amazing n interesting movie~
nice n worth 2 watch it!!!
(altot i hoped 2 watch in 3D)



~oWwwHHhh~
after tug of war
my hands very pain nw
especially my right hand~
felt pain even when i'm writing
bt honestly...i wont felt regret of tat~
coz i reli enjoyed in the competition
since it was the last or juz the 1st chance 4 me~
it might nt hv the next time in my life
btw~
juz wished tat my hand will be normal as soon as possible lur~



goshhHh!!! felt angry~
gt a guy put my photos on his FB profile~
asked him 2 delete many times...bt he don wan
i didn't realized tat he had took so many photos of me
many ppl saw it nw
about 34's photos there!!!
i was so surprised when i saw tat
my image gone~><




No comments:

Post a Comment